ELECTRA EMP110 PHOTOIMAGEABLE SOLDERMASK
Carapace EMP110 has been used in the high volume production of PCBs since
1987. The Carapace family has been formulated to exceed the
increasing demands of PCB processes, combined with a large process window.
Carapace EMP110 is a contact exposure, aqueous developing, liquid photoimageable
soldermask, using two component epoxy technology to give high levels of chemical resistance over
copper, copper oxide, tin-lead or gold plated circuits. Due to their resolution capability, high dielectric
strength and physical resistance properties Carapace soldermasks are used as solder resists and
insulation coverings on all types of printed circuits, particularly high-reliability, double-sided and
multilayer, fine line boards.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- High resistance to low solids fluxes.
- Electroless Nickel / immersion gold compatibility.
- Fine solder dam resolution (50-75m, 2-3 mil).
- Fast processing times allowing High throughput and productivity.
- Low ionic contamination.
- Solderball elimination.
- Optimised rheological and coating properties for each method of application.
- High moisture and insulation resistance
- Excellent adhesion to flexible substrates.
- No halogenated flame retardants.
Other Electra Polymer Products
Click on Images to View Products