Ronascreen 1400 etch resists are formulated to resist attack by acidic and ammoniacal etchants up to
pH 9.5. Ronascreen 1400 is rapidly stripped by dilute sodium hydroxide and the resulting solution does
not block filters or interfere with the operation of re-cycling systems.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Easy stripping. Cured films may be stripped quickly and into fine particles by a range of inorganic and organic bases.
- Fast curing. UV-curing energies as low as 0.6 – 1.0J/cm2 may be used to give stable film which enables printed boards to be stacked without “blocking”.
- Solvent-free. 100% solidifying matter eliminates solvent bubbles and minimises printing issues associated with drying in the screen.
- Dense pigmentation. Gives good contrast against the metallic substrates, facilitating inspection.
- Tailored viscosity / thixotropy. To suit most printing conditions.
- Economical in use. Ronascreen 1400 is optimally printed through 100T – 140T mesh, giving extended product coverage.
Other Electra Polymer Products
Click on Images to View Products