The Mach 3 Antares XA has the same use and characteristics of the version X-700, but is
equipped with automatic loading / unloading of the panels or of the inner device. The panel
to be machined is taken from the cart load (left) and deposited on the table work. At the end
of machining the panel is picked up from the table and deposited on the unloading cart
(to the right of the table), or, in case of deviation, is deposited in the rear station.
- Free programmable targets and holes (posit., diam., shape)
- Optimised drilling (best fit)
- On-target drilling
- The XA version includes automatic panel load/unload.
- Size of panels: 700 x 550 mm (27.5 x 21.6 in)
- Maximum thickness 6 mm – = 2 kg weight limit (4.4 Lbs)
- Ability to load your cart: 250 mm height of the stack of panels.
- Productivity 2,5 panels / min. (4 + 3 target holes)
- Dimensions and energy / air consumption limited