EP4040 Series is a high definition, 2-component soldermask based on modern epoxy technology
noted for it’s extremely fast cure speed and superior chemical/electrical resistance. It is formulated
for use on copper and tinlead substrates and is designed to withstand the hardest environmental
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Long pot life. 2-component mixture remains useable for at least 48 hrs at room temperature.
- Increased screen stability. No mid-shift wash-ups or staining of screen mesh.
- High solids. EP4040 Series has a solids content of 85% enabling thick,coatings of up to 25µm to be produced with 1 layer.
- Thixotropic. EP4040 Series is extremely thixotropic, allowing excellent print definition with no bleed.
- No bleed. Resin systems have been carefully selected to give no bleed, even during racking of panels.
- Fast curing. EP4040 Series cures to give an exceptionally hard surface which is resistant to scratching during all subsequent processes.
- NO aromatic amines. Contains no DDM/MDA
Other Electra Polymer Products
Click on Images to View Products