Electramask EM55 Peelable Resist Range
EM55 PEELABLES are formulated to provide temporary protection for selected board areas against hot
air solder levelling, wave soldering, infra-red reflow or gold plating. They are an extremely cost effective
alternative to the otherwise laborious process of masking board areas by tape against unwanted
solder pickup or galvanic deposit. EM55 is suitable for use over ED5000 Carbon Conductor Pastes.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Plating Resist. EM55 can be used as a localised resist to protect parts of the circuit board during plating of selected areas.
- Solder Resist. EM55 is formulated to resist multiple soldering operations/heat processes typically seen during SMD-mixed assembly, without excessive hardening and poor removal from laminate surface, connection holes or between keypad fingers.
- Examples of areas protected:
- (i) Gold finger/edge connectors and contact pads during hot-air-solder-level (HASL), wavesolder and IR reflow.
- (ii). Electra Polymer Thick Film Resistors or conductors during soldering operations thus preventing conductivity variation or handling damage.
Other Electra Polymer Products
Click on Images to View Products