ELECTRA EMP110 HD PHOTOIMAGEABLE SOLDERMASK
50 Micron Solder-Dams (Exposed Using Olec ATH30)
Electra EMP110 HD is a contact exposure, aqueous developing, liquid photoimageable soldermask,
using two component epoxy technology to give high levels of chemical resistance over copper, copper
oxide, tin-lead or gold plated circuits. Due to their resolution capability, high dielectric strength and
physical resistance properties Carapace soldermasks are used as solder resists and insulation
coverings on all types of printed circuits, particularly high-reliability, double-sided and multilayer, fine line,
surface mount boards.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- High resistance to low solids fluxes.
- Electroless Nickel / immersion gold compatibility.
- Fine solder dam resolution (50-75m, 2-3 mil).
- Fast processing times allowing High throughput and productivity.
- Low ionic contamination.
- Solderball elimination.
- Optimized rheological and coating properties for each method of application.
- High moisture and insulation resistance
- Excellent adhesion to flexible substrates.
- No halogenated flame retardants.
Other Electra Polymer Products
Click on Images to View Products