Rite-Temp Horizontal Water Chillers
Mirrors our standard vertical unit in features, except the condenser unit has been placed at floor level so that overall height is reduced. The horizontal system is an ideal solution for outside or rooftop installation for it has a lower profile enabling it to withstand high winds
- Horizontal Chiller Sizes
- 144,000 BTU/HR heat removal – 95F degree ambient,45F degree water out.
- Electrical: 460 / 60HZ / 3 PH 24 volt electrical panel.
- Run Load: 24.4 Amps.
- Minimum CircuitAmpacity: 27; Maximum Circuit Ampacity: 49.
- ETL Laboratory Approved: ETL # 63122 & CAN/CSA NO. 236
- 40 gallon, 16 gage, 304 stainless steel closed evaporator tank with coil inside.
- 1 HP water pump: 25 – 30 GPM, 30 – 35 PSI.
- Low ambient start-up package (standard).
- R422D Refrigerant.
- Analog water temperature and pressure gauges.
- Air-cooled condenser.
- Cabinet: 18 and 20 gage Phos coat galvanized steel finished with polyester powder coat.
- Base frame: 1/8 – inch angle & channel iron.
- Dual compressor design: (2) 6 ton Copeland Scroll (5 – year warranty).
- Independent dual compressor operation for staged loads.
- Approximate crated weight: 1200 LBS.
- Physical dimensions: 58″ wide, 85″ long, and 47″ tall.