StillClean Solvent Recycler is a revolutionary new machine that dramatically improves the parts
cleaning world while saving you money. The StillClean is an onsite distillation unit that will
recycle your parts washer solvent for continuous use. It is an actual distillation unit, not a
filtration unit. This Recycling System that can be directly connected to your parts cleaner.
Actual distillation, not just simple filtration Small, light-weight and portable – 29 lbs Can be incorporated into any parts washing or bulk system Easy to use, sets up in minutes StillClean can be customized to your process to maximize savings and productivity Recycles a wide range of 105 to 150 degree flash point solvents Output of 1 gallon per hour of pure clean solvent 115 VAC I 5.4 Amps power requirements 0.5 CFM ® 80 PSI compressed air requirements ETL listed to UL Standards 201 and 2208.
- Simple onsite solvent recycling
- Continuous clean, pure solvent
- Slash solvent service costs
- Slash hazardous waste disposal
- Lower your environmental liability
- Actual distillation — not filtration
- Small, light-weight and portable
- No troublesome vacuum pump
- Listed to UL Standards 201 and 2208
- Use on multiple parts cleaners
The StillClean takes the dirty solvent from your parts cleaner and uses a patented, low-temperature vacuum distillation process to separate your solvent into two parts: clean, water-like solvent, and oil.