Dupont Dry Film
DuPont™ Riston® dry film photoresist revolutionized the way printed circuit boards were fabricated when it was invented by DuPont 40 years ago. Fabricators challenged to produce denser and more complex boards choose DuPont, for improved product and process solutions that keep them both competitive and profitable. Explore our Riston® line of high performance dry film photoresists for your next PWB application.
Allen Woods and Associates has been a proud distributor of Dupont Dry Film for more that 20 years and have become the leading representatives of Dupont Dry Film in the Midwest Region of the United States. Backed by our technical expertise of PCB equipment and materials, we are dedicated to serving our customers and meeting their needs for exceptional quality and support.
- MultiMaster MM100iMultiMaster MM100i: General purpose resist with high productivity, easy stripping. Alkaline etch and strong gold plating performance.
- MultiMaster MM500MultiMaster MM500: General purpose resist. Strong performance in high pH alkaline etch and aggressive gold plating.
- Riston® 200Riston® 200: Wide latitude alkaline etch and gold plating performance.
Acid Etch, Chemical Milling
- EtchMaster EM830High productivity, fine-line innerlayer perforamce. Wet lam compatible.
- Etchmaster EM213 High productivity innerlayer film. Strong chem milling performance.
- FX500 Thin resist for chemical milling and acid etch.
Acid Etch, Tent & Etch
Fine Line Etching
Laser Direct Imaging
- LDI500 Specialty product for Laser Direct Imaging. Ultra high photospeed.
- LDI7000 Specialty product tent-and-etch and print-and-etch for Laser Direct Imaging. Superior tenting and adhesion.
- LDI7200 Specialty product tent-and-etch and print-and-etch for Laser Direct Imaging. Cu/Sn,Cu/SnPb,Ni/Au plating.